One of the main attractions of Vallde Llémena are walking or hiking that cover the natural and cultural landscapes of the valley. We offer a wide range of possibilities to enjoy the trails and roads well signposted hiking trails where you can choose all kinds and for all.
- Route 1: Natural sources of Sant Gregori - Sant Gregori
- Route 2 - The chapel and the mountain of Sant Grau - Sant Gregori
- Route 3 - From Sant Gregori to the sanctuary of Santa Afra - Sant Gregori
- Route 4 - The Torre’s fountain and the volcano of Puig d’Adri - Canet d'Adri
- Route 6 - The village of Adri and the sanctuary of Rocacorba - Canet d'Adri
- Route 7 - The volcanoes Banya del Boc and Clot de l’Omera - Sant Martí de Llémena
- Ruta 8. The hermitages of Sant Cebrià i Bell-lloc
- Route 9. The Sanctuary of Santa Maria de Finestres and the Iberian village of La Palomera.
- Route 10. The mountain and the hermitage of Sant Roc.