Ca N’Eres d’Adri (13th, 16th, 18th, 19th and 20th centuries)
This house was first documented in 1274. The Heras family has owned the house up to the present day, and their family tree goes back to 1350. The present house has a 16th century structure at its heart, which has a main door with a rounded voussoir arch and a central embrasure window. During the 18th century significant alterations were made to the central building, which has three floors, and the present chapel was built, which has a single rectangular nave, is dedicated to Saint Lawrence, and was consecrated in 1771. In the second half of the 19th century new rooms were built on the side, with two floors and a roof open on all sides, and the old rooms and tower were renovated. The façade gained neo-Gothic elements, such as several ogee arch windows, and the four-floor tower gained an octagonal floor, with the upper floor clearly differentiated and supported by a series of corbels and completed by an octagonal roof. In the 20th century there was even more building work, such as the large porch.
|Dirección:||Access from the shelter of Mota. Also from the track-Montcal Montbó-la Mota