Taialà Tower (16th century)
Beside the church of Sant Narcís de Taialà there is the Taialà tower, a fortified house with medieval origins, which later underwent extensive alterations to become a farmhouse. Napoleon's troops established their barracks there during the sieges of Girona in 1808-1809. The Taialà tower is square, with two floors and an attic and is large in size. Various architectural features from the 16th century stand out, such as the main door, with a rounded voussoir arch, some Gothic windows with ogee arches, and the corbels around a machicolation.
|Dirección:||At the foot of the GI-5321 from Girona to Sant Measure